Friday, February 23, 2007

Depression and TV

I think I'm depressed - I can barely stand to watch TV anymore. Battlestar, Sopranos... and .... um.... geez, not much else.

Grey's Anatomy is cool - except when they keep talking about their relationships and don't actually do any doctor work....

Dang emotions... get in the way of a good story. Good shows have events and issues with good relationship dynamics. Minus the events and you have a soap opera. I hate soaps.

Is it wrong to cheer for people to die in a ferry crash?

2 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

You should add Dresden Files (if you get Space). It's on before BSG. I'm likening it to "Charmed" for guys. I mean, he uses a drumstick as a wand. How cool is that?

JP

8:58 AM  
Blogger Chris Hlady said...

What do you need TV for? You got two beautiful kids who need to learn monstrous behaviour. Besides, there's this interesting thing called literature, that's designed to tantalize the imagination. Turn it off Myles. Turn it off.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home