Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Help for all you addicted on-line gamers

I found a website www.detox.com which lists reasons why Warcraft users quit - basically - to get a real life. I have a suggestion to help them from relapsing: send me your stuff. Yes, courtesy this page, send me your account info and I will have it changed and disabled within 24 hours - this way, you can't change your mind next weekend, buy the upgrade, and log back. This is like the alcoholic who gives his booze to a buddy to dispose of. I will not use your account for nefarious reasons - I'll purge it and toast it if it is too painful for you to do.I've actually been working in Relapse Management since 1995, so this is natural for me...

1 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

It's not the old game I need to worry about. I find now that I haven't played for months I've come to peace with it. I think that I quit for the right reason - it got boring doing the same stuff again and again.

I guess that's why pot heads move on to cocaine. They get bored with the pot hit and want a new high.

So thats what I need you to look out for - the crack dealer who's going to move me on to the next thing.

Mr.Poody

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home